Monday, January 2, 2012

Meeting the Team: Blair Eason


If you look at any 1930s picture of Virginia Beach you would see Blair's grandma dancing in the crowd at the Cavalier Beach Club down at the oceanfront! Blair is a true local and loves her hometown and due to this Blair has a running joke with the Emily Weddings team that she always knows several people at any wedding they plan! She brings a unique perspective to the team, as she has always loved entertaining and performing whether it be in cleats on the soccer field or in heels for big events!

She is a marketing graduate of Virginia Tech and during her four years of playing varsity soccer and winning a National Championship with the Hampton Roads Piranhas she understands how to prepare and plan so on those big days flawless execution comes second nature! Even though Blair loves athletics, she also loves fashion and the beauty and significance that surrounds a wedding, which is why Blair was excited to join the fabulous Emily Weddings Team in early 2011.

Blair comments, "I love to transform all the visions, dreams, and desires of a bride, groom and their families into a reality on a day that is enjoyable and stress-free! It is very easy to do that when you work with a group of girls like the Emily Weddings team. They are my close friends and are the most organized, professional and knowledgable team that I have worked with in my 8 year career."

Blair has great expectations for a wonderful and busy 2012 season!


Q&A with Blair:

What is your favorite wedding tradition?
"I love the father/daughter dance. It has brought me to tears more then any other part of a wedding."

What is your favorite EWT memory?
A few groomsmen were trying to get the EWT team on the dance floor all night and Emily was the first casualty! We could not stop laughing as it was a lively crowd. We had to format a covert operation for her removal without making the groomsmen upset.

Can you still surprise a bride on her own wedding day?
I love surprises but they are very hard to do these days without the bride knowing, especially when she is doing the majority of the planning! Personally I have chosen not to see my own wedding ring until the day of the wedding. Even when it was resized, I made the jeweler take it on and off my finger so I had no idea of the shape or feel of the ring. I can't wait to see it on my wedding day!



No comments:

Post a Comment